Join the class of St. Thérèse of Lisieux.
- Opening Mass Monday, Sept. 11 (Location TBD)
- Fall 2023: 7 p.m.-9 p.m., Mondays, Sept. 11-Dec. 11
- Spring 2024: 7 p.m.-9 p.m., Mondays, Feb. 6-May 1
- No class Oct. 9, March 25 or April 1
- Formative sessions: 8 a.m-11 a.m., Oct. 28, Nov. 18, March 16, April 20
- Fall 2024 and spring 2025 schedule TBD
Where: Church of St. Patrick, Edina (map) OR one of seven satellite sites
How to apply (St. Patrick): Download this form and mail it to the address provided
The course is also available at the following satellite site parishes, where students will gather at the parish for in person small group and watch the lectures from The Church of St. Patrick via live stream. To apply for a satellite site, download one of the forms below and mail it to the address provided.
- St. John Neumann, Eagan
- St. Mary of the Lake, White Bear Lake
- St. Mary, Stillwater
- St. Maximilian Kolbe, Delano
- St. Michael, Pine Island
- Saints Peter and Paul, Braham (IACC) (St. Cloud Diocese)
Teresa Gockowski (email)
The deadline for applying is August 1, 2023. Space is limited and classes fill quickly. All components of the application are due at this time and MUST be mailed in together.
- Completed and signed application (for appropriate location)
- Personal statement
- A letter of recommendation from your pastor
- $20 non-refundable application fee
Completed Registration packets must be sent to:
Archbishop Flynn Catechetical Institute
The Saint Paul Seminary
2260 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105
Questions about the application process can be directed to Teresa Gockowski.
The cost is $315 per module at the Church of St. Patrick. There are four modules over the two-year period. The $315 tuition is paid prior to the beginning of each module. (Tuition adjusted for satellite sites is $225 per module as noted on the application.)
Scholarships are available. Contact Teresa Gockowski for more information.