A Formation Program for Graduates of the Catechetical Institute
The CI: School of Prayer will resume again in Fall 2022. It is a one-year (2-module) serious commitment for graduates of 2-year CI: Pillars Program in which students intently dedicate themselves to grow in holiness by deepening their knowledge and experience of prayer and the spiritual life.
CI: School of Prayer students commit to attending:
- Two modules, 10 classes each.
- An Evening of Reflection.
- A Day of Reflection.
- 3-day silent retreat.
CI: School of Prayer students make a commitment to:
- Half hour (minimum) of silent prayer each day using directives given in weekly lessons.
- Weekly spiritual reading and assigned reading on prayer.
- Daily journaling.
The lessons provide sound, practical direction about how to encounter the Lord in daily prayer and a 'roadmap' for the spiritual life, based on the wisdom and experience of the Church handed down through Sacred Scripture, magisterial teachings, saints, fathers, and doctors of the Church on the spiritual life.
- Tuition is $600 (includes both modules)
- Students are responsible for cost of 3-day silent retreat and text books
- Classes held at The Saint Paul Seminary campus
The course is limited to 100 students.
Email CIstudent@stthomas.edu or call 651-962-5072